Friday, June 22, 2007

Master Loki da Pimp from Hell is back!

In the wee hours of the monday morn

Loki enter's Hell slightly scorn

Been a Pimp every since the day he was born



And if you think it was hot before


It's just getting warm...





Reflextion and training is hard work

Because the hand is a body away from the other

And my sister and brother's from another mother

Know what I know now

And wow




We all have some WORK TO DO


"Yeah you two...too."


And as the week begins now you are ALL now Back ON THE CLOCK


And it's time to put the freedom of feelings away




Because TODAY is a very new day



And no matter what you WANT to say?


THIS IS NOT BURGER KING and you can't have it your way



Your BREAK is over

No more time for PLAY



THIS IS MY SHOW

And you want to audition?



You better have your resume on your petition


Because I will not tolerate nothing less than respect


Because today is the day to put your bullshit in check



"It's ball deep or bail out"


No contemplation



Because Master Alpha Loki da Pimp is back

In the capitol of the nation



And I expect NOTHING LESS than what I desire


I'm not here to keep my nutts warm


I'm here to set a fire!




And you will obey

Listen

And learn

Respect




Or you will burn





And HELL is not made for wimps


That's why they call us Pimps!



.














respect