Friday, June 22, 2007

Respect the Dark Side Twilight Zone

Respect the Dark Side Twilight Zone...

"Picture if you will..."



"In a cloud of realy choice haze and smoke of celebration he spoke..."



"In a voice of 0's and 1's and a invisable energy..."



"He spoke to me..."






...





They say that yesterday some time ago

The records show

This hoe

KNow

How the fuck he feel

is real

The time they kill

To be on the bill

And post up and chill

And not know the deal



That people with bad habits can't help you

If you feel their bad habit remind you

Of something new to you

True to you

Because for some reason

It aint treason

Because they have a season that taste just like the one you kinda got two

And like minds can only confuse you

Not because they got to you

But because they are NOT for you

And you forgot why you

Was try'n to be more than two for you

But even two and more or just a free pass for you

Got your ass into that shit that you


Think that only you


KNow what is best for you to do by you

And even if they try to show you

You never grow into the hoe you

KNow is some part of you inside you

But whatever it is you have to hide you

Hope that "Sir" will slide you


Some skin


Even though he don't know all the shit that is another part of you

The darker you

The almost smarter you

But I am not you

And you forgot that two


...and protocal number two



And you are not ever gonna be my "boo" to you

And it's true to you

Because I never needed a "boo" in you

And dominace aint screw'n both of you

In between the other shit in your other life that is the other you

And I am not gonna mother you

But you mother fuckin know what you

Do when what ever you do is a mother to you

And you can go and do you

And know you go and show the other you

When you want to do what you need for you



And then come back with less of your mind

Every time

And then try to play Scrabble with mines too

Just because you think if you don't mind

I won't mind too

And this shit aint even about you

I didn't send out to scout you



And I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO IS ON FULL TIME


And somehow you think I was on your time

And your time is tooo slow for me

And even if you go and show me

All your hidden talents to me

I don't have a need to stay in consideration

And I'm not in need to be impressed

But I deserve more than your best

Because even when you fuck up the test

If you do your better best

Not for yourself

But because your still behind

And if it takes you this long

You still waiste your time

Because I don't have to proove if I can stick with you all the time


But YOU DO have to be more worth a waiste of my time


Not because I think your fine

Got a tight behind

Or want to be mine



In time

Due time



Well I'm telling you

Your time is due


So what are you going to do



Because I can't consider your time is the right time to consider you


And I remember the night that you took my time to remind me you need more of my time to show me in due time that some time you need your time to do you so you can do me better

So why do you sweat her?



I don't have my name on your ass so I own nobody


And I am never alone so I don't chase the ass because the ass has forgot me

Not that it's about dick or fuckin

But I can't keep on truckin

Without duckin some needy shit

And I'm not a greedy shit

But that seedy shit

Is some WEAK SHIT


And weak people fall for weak game


And the only game I have that is weak is the game I'm not play'n




And you both have alot of work to do if you want a consideration


Because I'm not a celebration


I'm a dedication


To get nothing less than the respect you give to the capitol of this nation



And this game than I live is not for the weak






And you need to respect the one that you seek





But first you have to respect that speck of you


That I tend to waiste much of my time to check in you


And not see a speck of the true you


That makes me want to consider any of any of you


Because it is not about you


And I don't have to stop you


I forgot that you



Was so much more that you store inside of you



And all the dark shit you hide from the wide eyed you


You try'd to say that you


Wanted to get into


Because you want me to want you




But why



"Catch Up lil Tomato"




Because I am not you






And you ask me to conside you


To be worth the man you want to learn to submit to




But I can't slow down to reach back and get you


If you don't want to do anything more than waiste my time too



And I'm not feeling the OLD you




But I don't have time to introduce you


To the new you




Because you can't find the time to remind me what I want and need from you

Because I don't have the greed that you


Want me too





And I don't even know all of you


And I don't want to make it small for you two




Because I can only teach thoughs who want me to find what they want from me too and what you want from me too with you



Because you don't have to be missed


And not dissmised

To be kissed


But excuse me miss




But I'm late for a date in the Twilight Zone




And if you don't play well with others



I dont mind take'n my time to get mines alone



Cause Pussy Is Like Mean on a bone


But this lifestyle is safe sane consentual and grown





And I have no need to be formally owned


Because I have a special diet

try it?


And I am not here to proove to you who I am to be where I am


YOU are here to proove you can submit to who I really am


And I don't give a damn




I am not a amature

I'm a hoe






And you aint never been in this Twilight Zone befoe




And you aint ready to go as far as this rabbit hole goes








But I will consider assessing your condition



To see who is almost ready for the next mission


But I aint take'n nobody no damn where in both of your current condition





Not that you can't find some fun and shit to get into




But I aint got that kind of time to be just fucking with you





And the Zone of my own aint about you




Because I was a damn good freak before you


And I don't need to be any less of a freak that I have to be CONSIDERED have'n to sneak without you two


Because my lifestyle that you ask me to take consideration that I can call a crew

Needs to be anything that aint nothing that is nothing about you





And it's not my job to make you make me take you


And you aint even all of you

But more of the fake you

That you make you

Make me

Not be who you want to try to be with me



And you don't even know me





So show me what you got


And stick to what you try to do


Or don't make me say goodbye to you




Just because you cry too


And cry and don't know why you cry not because you do what you do but because you try'd to be true to me and not you

And forgot you are not you to me







You are just WANNA BEE




Down with me







But not have to respect me



Not like the way that I be


But the way that makes me


KNow a better respect



That I don't have to post a long as blog to say you don't know that way that you have showed me


Aint got no respect for me



Not the way I consider my respect to be


4 me


And it's all about respect




And it is all about me



And the only one who know more about me



Is me






And how ever I choose to win or loose a part of me


Is my consideration



And I don't need your frustration


Because if I can't feel that dedication



I will not tolerate the excuse of a abuse of medication because this imposible mission


Is no excuse for part time submission





And what your miss'n


Is the motavation



To make me a believer in why you deserve consideration


Into the Dak Side of the Twilight Zone





Because I am very comfortable in the Dark alone




And I live on the darker side of grey



And I have no time to have a bad day


Because everyday is a good day




And today is a good day to pay for your stay





In a Pimpstyle Submissive kinda way



I do



Everyday



And that is why it is this way again today


Because it aint about you



And I am gonna make it do...


What it do




Not for me


Or for you



But for the lifestyle you want me to show you what I am into


With or without you


And I doubt you know how much I'm not you

And you are not supposed to be like me

I'm not like you




But I would like to know what about you


That I can work with you



And not for you


When you want me too



It's not about you



It's about...















respect

No comments: