Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Elderly advice...


When I was a child, I acted like a child and when I became a Adult I tried to be adult about life but NOW that I am becoming an Elder I have to learn how to deal with childish adults.


*evil stare*


It's like watching church members fighting in church.
And none of them can see fault in how they acted and why they was a part of said chaos.


And then have the nerve to try to blame Me for calling it as I see it.


Now as not only an adult but also a elderly candidate in age and experience?
I find Myself coming to grips with the harsh reality.


My mother never raised a fool.
And childish games are often played by adults with childish tendencies.
I'm a great target for others who wish to be challenged by occupation and so they feel the need to include Me in their lust for attention.


As a elder candidate I have nothing to earn but My own comfort.
I owe no one enlightenment.
I am not trying to be a role model to anyone.


I seek to Master My own Mastery.


Smart people do not question the Mastery of the Elderly.


But with the current state of adults children with very little home training, it's become harder to defend your own homes from foolishness.


And now that I am becomes a Elderly Man, I am now noticing the difference easier.


And more comfortable with people hating Me for calling it as I see it when challenged.


And childish adults still have not been holding ther dick as long as I have been holding Mine. And don't let THAT be the reason why I aint gonna let nobody piss on My boots and tell Me they are into watersports.


This is not a game.
Anymore.
For the elderly.


I just aint got My AARP card yet.
But it's in the mail.



respect

No comments: