Sunday, June 29, 2008

Session in kink

Respecting the flesh?
Respecting the flesh? magnify
She entered my door
And fell to the floor
She knew that she had no clue what was in store
But she new she wanted more

And she lay at my feet in defeat
In the position
Of submission

She noticed I have pretty feet.
I noticed that she had sexy hands and feet too.
And limber
That fine young tender
I could not wait to bend her
In every direction
As she worshiped my erection
She made the right selection in her submission
Her lust for a Dominant position

Her servitude was her own condition


I allowed her to explore my flesh with her hands and her feet
This kinky little freak was not weak
And she was to get more than she could seek

As I answered her last question
We started the session
...

Respecting your fresh flesh
I love your fetish of feet
With warm pudding

"Fresh meat, so sweet!"

I love your dexterity

Your limbs are so talented
So are mine
As I squeeze your nipples with my toes
You know where your mouth goes
And you have good taste and it shows

As my lust grows
It blows your mind
To know that it's mine
And I am greedy
Not needy
I just want to hear you plead with me to stop

Because I'm not!
Just because you are getting too hot?

"You better give it all you got!"

Because tonight we are gonna find a few new spots

To explore

Soil you worse than a whore
And make you beg for more
Of me

Because your fetish is to please me
And I'm nasty
I do not fear being damn near ghastly
Nothing to freaky to get past me


Because I am gonna make your ass see
My fetish is the wettest fantasy
This is more than just kinky
But SSC

This is personally
Respecting your flesh
Respecting my flesh



And then the session ended the warm up stage

"Yes my pet, you will be my slave"

Now turn that ass around and try to behave

*wicked grin*

I strapped her to the work out bench
And began to pinch
Every inch

She was bound
And gaged to not make a sound
At least that would have the cops to come around

Because I am about to get down
And durty

"Lawd, this aint gonna be purty"

As I opened my kinky toy case
I could see the fear on her face

She came for pleasure and pain
And she did not complain

And I ravaged her senses
And her only defenses
Was the surprise with each sensation I gave her
Only made her
WETTER


" I think I better get her a new box of wet wipes "

*snicker*

Because tonight
She might
Just fight
For her right
To find sub flight

From tickle to to terror
I would dare her to scream her safe word

And she suffered the most intense pleasure and pain
And did not complain

She just drifted off to her special place

With that silly spent look on her face

She had did her best
To find a better respect for her flesh
My flesh
My fetish
My freaky kink
That took her to the brink
Until she could not think
Just be

Because her flesh belonged to me



respect

No comments: