Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The 3 wise Men. Rest in Peace




Now that I got a moment to reflect back on the losses in My family heritage that I need to take a moment to speak on...

Rest in peace Uncle Mike.

Now before yall go sending condolences and prayers again?
*evil stare*
Let Me explain something deeper about the family I know...
Uncle Mike was My pops LITTLE Brother.
And they was BOTH Gangstas.
My pops was a Gangsta for the "Movement" and for civil rights.
Uncle Mike was a Gangsta for His people and the family.
And then there was Uncle Sonny.
*smh*
Uncle Sonny was Voice of Reason. The Ultimate Gangsta.

These 3 Men have all passed in the course of a few years from each other, a year a part.

And what I remember about these 3 Men, was that they all held family, freedom, and a good reason to hustle with respect for all of that and how it effected each other.

I only got a chance to meet and talk with Uncle Mike one time as a adult. Right before My pops passing. And the next time I heard from Him was right after My pops passed.
Two times that ment more to Me than having known Him all My life. He told Me about My pops, His older brother. The missing pieces.
And I kinda wish I knew more about Uncle Mike.
I know I liked Him the first time I met Him.
I knew He liked Me too, and My Gangsta Family, as is too.
I knew each one of these MOST important Men in My life were all three different but the same.

They was good peoples.
And they was good peoples to good peoples and nothing to mess with with bad people.

And they didn't talk the talk.
They didn't brag on their dirt.
The respect the reasons why they fought so hard for all of us to have a moment today to remember them.
In peace.

And that's what I'm doing.
Remembering them.
Taking it all in.
In peace.

And I'm so blessed to have no other memories greater than these three Men in My life.

And that's 3 less phone calls when I got shit in My head that is causing the weather to send a signal for them to reach out and call Me just when I needed it.

That's 3 of the most important Men in My life that I no longer have to worry about dying anymore.

That's 3 less people on this earth that knew Me better than I know Myself.

That is not a loss.
That is My life.

And I'm still here.
Living with their memory.
Knowing that I may just be that Man one day to My family.
And they remember Me.
In peace.

Peace is relative.

We live to relax, relate, and to release.
The only thing we have is our relatives.
And our friends.

I'm am more blessed as is...
Because heaven/paradise has 3 Good Men watching over their relatives too.

So I'm gonna sit back and relax.
I'm glad some of you can relate.
And I want to believe that all sadness has been released.

Ashe

respect



No comments: