Monday, September 29, 2008

Help I'm stuck and I don't wanna stop...lol

Stuck





lawd


This lifestyle got me stuck between a rock and a hard dick


*snicker*


because I am sick of the normal bullshit


Of cat and mouse





I got a house


More like a condo


Ok


A room


With 9 walls


I call the Pimp Palace





A training post where I do the most


And host the brave and bewildered


Confused and horny


Never a day bore me





Because this lifestyle is a part of me


The heart of me





Finding new ways to define this world of mine


Learning how to respect the time


With no rhythm to the rhyme





I gets mine


And do just fine


But I'm stuck


Like Chuck on the back of a kinky truck


Suck


stuck play_w2("S0822000") (stk)
v.
Past tense and past participle of stick.

Stuck


stuck
Verb
the past of stick2
Adjective
1. Informal baffled by a problem or unable to find an answer to a question
2. be stuck on Slang to feel a strong attraction to; be infatuated with
3. get stuck in Informal to perform a task with determination



Suck


Adj. 1. stuck - caught or fixed; "stuck in the mud"
unstuck - free; "a man with a mule got my car unstuck"; "the gears locked in second and would not come unstuck"



2. stuck - baffled; "this problem has me completely stuck"
colloquialism - a colloquial expression; characteristic of spoken or written communication that seeks to imitate informal speech
perplexed - full of difficulty or confusion or bewilderment; "perplexed language"; "perplexed state of the world"



Stuck


stuck
adjective 1. fastened, fast, fixed, joined, glued, cemented
adjective 2. trapped, caught, ensnared
adjective 3. burdened, saddled, lumbered, landed, loaded, encumbered
adjective 4. (Informal) baffled, stumped, at a loss, beaten, nonplussed, at a standstill, bereft of ideas, up against a brick wall (informal) at your wits' end be stuck on something or someone (Slang) infatuated with, obsessed with, keen on, enthusiastic about, mad about, wild about (informal) hung up on (slang) crazy about, for, or over (informal) get stuck into something (Informal) set about, tackle, get down to, make a start on, take the bit between your teeth



There is power in words


Power is the use of words


Power in the definition of words





And I respect that





That's why I say I'm stuck





Like I can't get out of these ways


I can't ignore these days





Because these ways pays


In more ways


It stays


True to what you do


If you respect what you do


And stay true


To being stuck


In too deep


To creep back to the vanilla


I wish I will a way the way these ways pays


*snicker*





If you honor what you are and what you are not


Even if you forgot


Some of the rules to live by


I can't see why


These lifestyles can't improve more than just your sex life





But you have to have your head on right


Not just for a night


But tight


And ready to fight


For a better outcome


Even if you are not the one


You can be THAT ONE


And have some fun


Even when the fun is done


At least you had some





But to be stuck


Is the best poor excuse for giving a fuck


About doing more than fucking





This is adult parenthood


It can do any relationship some good


Not just the kinky brother and sisterhood


But even the people who should


Know how to grow


But alittle slow in the how department


Any part meant something more to masses


Who want to stay normal asses


But want to grasp this thing we get into a bit deeper





These lessons can help you keep her


Or keep him longer with honor


And not see a weak connection as a goner








So I'm stuck in one direction


I seek more protection


More construction


And less destruction





From idle misdirected seduction





Because I'm stuck wanting to do this a better way


Than any old way


I want to say


I am SSC everyday


In every way


All day





Even when I know it's hard to stay


Stuck





For learning how to get these lifestyles right


For getting my game tight


For getting through the bad nights


For surviving the bad fights





And enjoying more time to play


In a SSC way





I stuck


Trying to keep it real





But you know the deal


Some people would beg, borrow, and steal


Than be real


About the way we feel





About being stuck


Giving a fuck


About these sexual lifestyles





And how they these sexual lifestyles can add conformity


And respect for some normalcy





In my reality


In what ever style I wanna be





Stuck





Just being me















respect

No comments: