Friday, December 25, 2009

Racist Annonamous...


Hi...

*snicker*


My name is AMP...

And I am a racist.

*blank stare*

I actually hate more Black People than I hate White People...

__*"Whoooooosaaaahhhhhh"*__


"Wow!"


*wicked grin*

That really DID feel Guuuuuddd!


*evil grin*



We have now become genetic mutations of race and relations.

Just like our kink.

We don't need home training anymore because we are not in everyone's home.

And I claim The President of America as My Commander and Chief Because I'm Bound By My GOD, My Country, and My Corps.

Now why the rest of you like or dislike President Obama is a matter of race or relations or both.

I'm a Native American.

That's it.


That's all.

And That's My President.

And I don't live in My country.

I live in My Country's Capitol.

It's something else.


Just Like Me...





respect

No comments: